Afrikaans bly maar die beste taal ooit!!!!!!
Sy het so baie plooie, sy skroef haar hoed op!
Hy is so maer, hy lyk soos ‘n potlood met ‘n handbriek.
Ek is nou so opgewonde soos ‘n budgie op steroids !
Jy’s so skeel jy kyk jouself diep in die o!
Hy s so kort hy weet nie of dit keelseer of aambeie is nie.
Hy s so kort hy slaan tot sy onderbroek se pype om.
Hy is so maer, as hy langs ‘n wit muur loop lyk dit soos n kraak wat beweeg!
Hy is so skelm, hy bid onder ‘ n skuilnaam
Ek gaan jou klap dat jy lus kry vir niks
Ek sit nou so lekker ek staan sommer op en sit weer.
‘Lang gesig soos ‘n bok wat afdraend vreet.’
‘Drank los nie probleme op nie, maar so ook nie tee of koffie nie.’
‘Ek voel nou so goed, ek vul sommer die lottonommers verkeerd in.’
‘Ek is nou so lui ek trou sommer ‘n swanger vrou.’
‘Ondervinding is iets wat jy eers kry nadat jy dit nodig het.’
‘My vrou is so lelik, as sy op die sand sit wil die katte haar toekrap..’
‘Almal kry die voorreg om onnosel te wees, net jammer party maak misbruik daarvan.’
‘Ek is so de bl*ksem in, ek soen sommer ‘n pofadder oopbek’
‘Arende vlieg dalk hoog, maar muishonde word nooit deur ‘n vliegtuigmotor ingesuig nie.’
‘Die mens is op aarde geplaas om ‘n sekere hoeveelheid werk te doen. Op die oomblik is ek so ver agter ek sal nooit dood gaan nie.’
‘Ons kannie almal helde wees nie, iemand moet langs die pad staan en hande klap.’
‘Ek glo dat as iets die moeite werd was om te doen, dan sou iemand anders dit lankal gedoen het.’
‘Jy mag nooit meer as jou yskas weeg nie!’
‘As jy vir jouself kan lag dan het jy altyd iets om oor te lag.’
‘As jy lyk soos jou paspoort-foto, dan het jy ‘n reis nodig.’
Thank you Koos for this wonderful reminder!
PORTABLE WISDOM DAILY POSTS
- 251 YOUR PORTABLE WISDOM GUIDE – You will not find/you are looking for on the scrap heap of life.
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu Chapter 19, Embrace simplicity.
- Edward Bernays was the master of influencing/shaping public opinion.
- Dream big! Famous novels/inspired by their author’s sleeping mind.
- Actors remove their make-up and go home when the show is over.
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu Chapter 18, Intellectualism breeds hypocrisy.
- 250 YOUR PORTABLE WISDOM GUIDE – Decide what you want/then start doing stuff.
- Living In The Now/Present Moment
- View life through the eyes of a student.
- FREEDOM/LIBERATION – THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD CONCEPTS.
- 249 YOUR PORTABLE WISDOM GUIDE – The luckless person blames God or the Devil.
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu Chapter 17, If you don’t trust the people they will become untrustworthy.
- Longevity Formula”Retain a calm heart, sit like/turtle, walk swiftly/pigeon, and sleep like/dog”.
- 248 YOUR PORTABLE WISDOM GUIDE – It is impossible to be independent/intimate at the same time.
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu Chapter 15, Fluid as melting ice.
- Top 10 Regrets in Life By Those About to Die.
- Sex – a natural painkiller and reduces anxiety.
- 247 YOUR PORTABLE WISDOM GUIDE – You must never become too accessible.
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu Chapter 14, Look for it and it can’t be seen.
- Top 10 Myths about the Brain.
- 246 YOUR PORTABLE WISDOM GUIDE – Your level of influence/impacted by many factors.
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu Chapter 13, Success is as dangerous as failure.
- Did Yoga begin as a Sex Cult?
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu Chapter 12, Five colors blind the eyes.
- 245 YOUR PORTABLE WISDOM GUIDE – Most people forget their successes.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Shift Your Reality by Shifting Yourself po.st/9MbwAI via @po_st 5 hours ago
- Key to success is to grasp that you can fail your way to success. Failing is often a blessing that help you to prod… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- LET'S TALK ABOUT IT - It is often not what you say/cause the problem. It is often what you fail to say that becomes… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- LET'S TALK ABOUT IT Nobody/successful all the time. Not passing/Health Care bill/just/learning/experience. Relax/Ta… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @CNN Have little/no impact/presidency. Even/idiot noticed/fear/change/stonewalling opposition would prevented even/… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- 251 YOUR PORTABLE WISDOM GUIDE – You will not find/you are looking for on the scrap heap… eagleman6788.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/251… https://t.co/PlbjrvoMYX 1 day ago
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu Chapter 19, Embrace simplicity. youtube.com/watch?v=9nbQXL… eagleman6788.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/tao… 1 day ago
- Edward Bernays was the master of influencing/shaping public opinion. eagleman6788.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/edw… https://t.co/X33w2q2AZk 1 day ago
- Dream big! Famous novels/inspired by their author’s sleeping mind. eagleman6788.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/dre… 1 day ago
- @CNNPolitics Sad when/start promoting/perceptions/anything/anyone/the standards set/material. Then again it/amplify… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
KEYS TO PORTABLE WISDOM FILESaction anger anxiety attitude book review business change children choices circumstances climate community compassion control courage creativity culture current-events dating desire dreams emotions energy entertainment environment experience failure family fear feelings focus friends future goals God happiness health healthy-living history human-rights leadership life love medicine mental-health mind mistakes nature opinion pain people perceptions philosophy politics power problems quotes reality relationship relationships religion research resistance science smile for a while society spirituality success theology think thoughts travel truth vacation wisdom
Blogs I Follow
INTRODUCTION TO PORTABLE LIFE SKILLS WISDOM GUIDE
(YOUR HEAD IS LIKE A TOOLBOX)
TOM CAMPBELL - SERIES
Everyday you make a thousand choices. You choose what to wear, where to go, who to meet, what to eat and what to do. MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, YOU decide WHAT TO THINK. One thing is sure and that is that your day will not be better than your thoughts. ...................
Just close your eyes for a moment and see if you can visualise this open toolbox and if you can see the hundreds of tools that are neatly placed in this toolbox. Now look if you can see the maker’s name on these tools. The creator of these tools (thoughts and perceptions) is you. You created thousands of thoughts and perceptions (tools) about everything since your childhood. ..................
When confronted with any situation or problem you reach into this toolbox and take out what you think the most appropriate tool would be and then attempt to fix the problem. It is estimated that your mind thinks at least 2,500 thoughts an hour. Every thought that you think is a tool (perception) that you have that you imagine would work best under specific circumstances. This thought process continues day and night and will do so for the rest of your life. .....................................
I am convinced that we think ourselves to a standstill. We never stop playing with these tools in our toolbox and can hardly ever really relax for a while. If we are not faced with a problem or task that needs completion we still continue to take out these tools and mentally rehears and contemplate how we will use them should something that we fear become a reality. ............................
We are forever thinking and scheming and never become still and tranquil inside. Our bodies might seem relaxed, but deep inside our heads this thought process continues churning around. What I am most worried about is that most of the tools that you have in your toolbox are very old and outdated. .......................
Many of the opportunities, problems and obstructions that you face daily cannot be repaired while you are using old and outdated tools. If you take a modern mechanic’s toolbox and you place the toolbox of a mechanic of fifty years ago next to it you will find that there are major discrepancies. When you are confronted with something that needs repair and you do not have the right tool for the task at hand it can be very frustrating. We usually improvise and try using some other tools and hope that it will also get the job done. ........................
When you are faced with a problem you need to select the right tool for the task at hand. If you do not have the tool in your toolbox it can complicate your life. What most people seem to ignore is that it is sometimes better not to reach for your toolbox when faced with a problem. Sometimes you need time to pass or need to leave the problem with its rightful owner. How well you use your tools is usually reflected in the world you see around you. What would you do if you were faced with any or all of the following? .........................
You get a flat tire on your way to an important customer or meeting. You can fall apart, develop a migraine and think that life is against you or you can take out the right tools (patience and reality) and take care of the problem in a relaxed manner. ........................
You have been working on the computer for hours and suddenly lose all your work. You can drop dead with a heart attack; think that God hates you or you can take out the right tool (sanity and reality) and begin over and this time remember to make a backup of your work. ....................
A lover or wife possibly cheated on you. You can go crazy and get an assassin to take out the potential threat to your relationship, think that you are a failure or you can take out the right tool (no fear of loss) and get on with your life. .......................
When you have the right tools in your toolbox it makes life a lot easier. The choices we make are vital in our lives. The more quality choices we make during any given day the higher the probability of success and peace of mind. ................
I suggest that you equip your toolbox with the best tools you can lay your hands on. It is important to upgrade if you discover that one of your tools are outdated or that a more modern version is available. How would you react if your TV packed up and a technician that obviously knows very little about electronics arrived at your house with only a sledgehammer and a few other primitive tools in his toolbox? I am sure that you will send him away and find someone better qualified and equipped for the task. .....................
You might sometimes be like this incompetent and poorly equipped technician indicated above if you do not often update your tools (thoughts) in your toolbox. You can also have all the right tools in your toolbox and never use them because you are afraid that you might make a mistake. ..................
You must remember that happiness and success is always just one thought (tool) away. You should remember when you find it difficult to cope with something that one new tool (thought) could change your life. One fresh thought and one new idea can change your life from pain and suffering to success and peace of mind. ........................
You are today what you were programmed with yesterday. The choices that you make on a moment-to-moment basis decide your fate and future. You can never feel or perform better than the ongoing thoughts and feelings that you allow to occupy your mind! .......................
The mistake we make is that most of us live our lives on a reactive basis. We start and complete our day in a reactive state of being. Something comes to our attention via our five senses or via a thought in our mind. We automatically slip into the “role” that we created for ourselves many moons ago. We act, react and experience the same feelings and emotions that we embedded with our scrip at its inception. We do exactly the same when new stimuli push the previous “drama” off the stage in our minds. We sustain this reactive mode of thinking until we finally go to bed at night. Most of our days are made up of a tapestry of “roles” that we played in our own colorful way. It is important to understand that nothing is going to change until we do something different. We cannot repeat the same old recipes and expect a different outcome. ....................
You can use the “Portable Life Skills Wisdom” book to develop a range of appropriate scripts that you can use when you are faced with a problem or project that need your attention. You will if you apply the scripts in this book find that you no longer run your life on a reactive basis. The new scripts will help you to live your life in the moment. You will become more realistic. You will treat each event on its own merit. How do you do this? ......................
The Process ....................
Read the first message in your book. Write it down if at all possible. It will assist you to absorb the data provided. Now sit back and close your eyes and visualize how you will apply the specific message in the various areas of your life. See yourself on the screen of your mind using the message in all your day-to-day activities. It is important to attempt to feel and experience the benefits that this new mode of thinking will bring into your life. Do this for ten minutes. Then open your eyes and begin to apply the wisdom on all occasions where appropriate in your activities on that given day. ...........................
Proceed to do the same with second message etc. in your book tomorrow. You will upload almost a thousand powerful recipes if you sustain the process indicated above. You can in less than three years upload a powerful “tool” system that will serve you for the rest of your life. This can be a life changing experience if you apply it daily. You will discover that the ten minutes you invest daily will upload countless new strategies into your subconscious computer. Build a successful and happy life. The key however is action. You can have the best tools available to man and still fail if you don’t use them daily. Wishing you the very best with this endeavor. .............................
Daily Support System (This Blog) ................
You not only have the massive key ideas in the book that you can use when appropriate you also receive daily posts on a wide range of subjects that will expand this system to a level never offered before. Visit this blog daily for fresh new ideas with a sprinkle of historical wisdom that stood the test of time. ..........................