This documentary explores the effects of sexualized media in every day life from an academic perspective
21 PLUS PLEASE
In this article, I’m going to reveal to you how to feel great every day for the rest of your life.
That might sound too good to be true so stick with me here. By the end of this article, you’ll completely understand and be able to feel great every single day from today onward…guaranteed.
Here’s what you must understand – We, as humans…in all of our sophistication…are really simple beings in one sense.
Here is the big idea – for everything we do, we do it to seek pleasure and avoid pain. Go ahead…I dare you…try in vain to find a counterexample. You won’t find one.
Everything you do, you do it to get more pleasure and/or lessen pain. This seems obvious enough, doesn’t it?
When have you felt the absolute best feelings in your life? I’m willing to bet dollars to donuts that you felt pretty sensational after you found yourself laughing hard…either at a funny movie…a friend’s joke…or while listening to a comedian. Maybe somebody played a practical joke on someone in the office and you laughed yourself to tears.
Have you ever laughed so hard that you were left rolling on the floor with uncontrollable laughter? I’m not talking about the kind of laughter where you chuckle or give a phony laugh at your boss telling you a lame joke. I’m talking about downright, pee-your-pants laughter where you’re doubled-over and your stomach hurts from laughing so hard. The kind of laughter where someone says something funny and you blow milk through your nose kind of laughter.
This is essential for you to understand in order for you to feel great every day for the rest of your life.
Ok, so you felt pretty great after laughing pretty hard, didn’t you? Very good, I can see you nodding your head now as you sit at the computer reading this article. Thank you.
Every day, people plunk down money to feel good. In a moment…I’m going to give you a surefire way to do this…plus my method is FREE. People buy a ticket to a comedy movie to go laugh and feel good. People purchase a ticket to a comedy club to laugh and feel good. People trade jokes in the office to laugh and feel good.
Are you seeing a pattern here yet? When people laugh, they feel good and get pleasure. Most people need some sort of external stimulus to tickle their funny bones and make them laugh. Well, I’m here to say that it isn’t so.
You can laugh anytime you want to, for as long as you want to, as hard as you want to, with self-hypnosis. Remember, self-hypnosis is simply the science of controlling your brain. It’s nothing magical or mysterious.
The goal here is to allow yourself to laugh as hard as you possibly can for fifteen minutes. You can go for longer periods later on.
1. Be uninterrupted. First, find a place where you will not be disturbed. Take the phone off the hook. Tell the kids you’re “off-duty” for the next fifteen minutes.
2. Physically relax. Now, sit down with your arms and legs uncrossed. Or if you prefer, lie down on your back with your arms and legs lying flat on the bed. Make yourself as comfortable as humanly possible.
3. Give yourself permission to relax. Now close your eyes. Tell yourself internally, “In the next 15 minutes, I’m going to allow myself to remember all the times where I felt outrageous, side-splitting laughter. I’m going to laugh as hard to improve my health and well being. I give myself permission in these next 15 minutes to laugh myself silly so that I feel great for the rest of the day.” (Now mind you, you don’t need to have this word for word. Simply repeat the gist of what I’m saying here.)
4. Mentally Relax. Count backwards slowly from 10 to 1. With each passing number, give yourself suggestions that you’re becoming more relaxed, you’re sinking down deeper into self-hypnosis, and you’re about to feel great. With each passing number, suggest to yourself that you’re doubling your relaxation.
5. Relive Past Hilarious Experiences. As your sitting or lying there relaxed now, float back in time to a place and time where you see yourself laughing hard…even uncontrollably. See that picture clearly. As soon as you find that experience, step into it. Relive it through your own eyes. Hear what you and the other people are saying. Feel the good feelings in your body. And if you feel it, begin to laugh right now.
6. Relive More Past Hilarious Experiences. Continue to relive other past experiences where you laughed yourself silly by reliving them. See what you saw, hear what you heard, and feel what you felt. With each experience, amplify your laughter.
7. Intensify The Laughter. Now if you’re laughing pretty well and would like to ratchet up the intensity so you can laugh harder, you can give yourself what are called in hypnosis “deepening suggestions”. When you have a really good laughter going, you can give yourself the following suggestion, “In a moment, when I open and close my eyes, I’m going to remember some of the funniest jokes that I’ve ever heard and will laugh harder than I ever have.” Then open and close your eyes and let the suggestion kick in. Another suggestion is “When I touch my finger to my forehead, I will double my laughter.” Then ever so slowly…bring your finger toward your forehead…letting the anticipation build up as you’re still laughing. Then when you finger touches your forehead, you’ll burst out into even more intense laughter.
8. Jumpstarting The Laughter (If Necessary). If you have trouble getting started laughing, take heart. Sometimes people condition the laughter out of us. That’s ok. We’ll just recondition you to laugh freely and easily. That’s what we’re doing here. We’re retraining you to laugh and feel good. So here’s how to get started if the above process didn’t work as well for you. Do everything I suggested above except I want you to do it with a fake laugh at first. Hey, I know it is silly. But Bucko, I’m teaching you how to feel great every day for the rest of your life. It’s worth feeling a bit silly for. Anyway, start out with a fake laugh. (Fake) laugh out loud as you recall past experiences that you truly find humorous. Continue to fake laugh. Don’t fake chuckle. Fake laugh. Pretty soon, your brain will convert that fake laughter into real laughter. You might start laughing at the fake laughter or you might remember what it is like to really laugh.
9. Give Yourself Therapeutic Suggestions (Optional). Ok, work yourself into near hysterical laughter with the intensifying suggestions. Now, in the midst of the uproarious laughter, think about something that bothers you or a challenge you’re having in life. And then give yourself this suggestion; “If I can laugh about this, it has NO power over me whatsoever! I’m totally resourceful and will conquer this!” Through this laughter meditation, you’re really in a state of deep self-hypnosis right now and you’re conditioning your mind to link pleasure to solving your problem. But you’re so busy laughing, I swear this will be the most fun you’ll ever have improving yourself!
10. Give Yourself Positive Suggestions When you’re ready to end the laughter session, here’s what to do. Give yourself suggestions that, “Anytime something troubles me, I can have this laughter anytime I want and will laugh inside my heart and mind and it won’t bother me.” Say, “As I come out of this laughter meditation, I will feel absolutely wonderful with no side effects. I will feel fantastic, refreshed, and rejuvenated as if I had just woken up from a restful 2-hour nap.” Don’t get hung up on the exact words I’m giving you. Give yourself the basic message.
11. Come Out Of The Laughter Meditation Count yourself out of self-hypnosis. Tell yourself, “I’m going to count from 1 to 5 and by the time I reach 5 I will be fully aware and awake, feeling sensational. 1….feeling good…2…coming back here now…3…taking a deep breath…4…feeling even better…and 5…eyes open…wide awake…feel great now!” At this point, open your eyes and you’ll be done.
That, my friend, is how to feel great every day for the rest of your life. It looks long and a little drawn out as I describe it yet it’s alarmingly simple for you to do. And once you do it the first time, you’ll be hooked. It’s true. Who wouldn’t want to feel absolutely sensational with no side effects?
What you’re doing is tapping into your natural ability to laugh. The merchants who sell drugs and peddle alcohol should be quaking in their boots right now. The laughter meditation will squash the need for those side-effect-laden products.
Nobody can touch the laughter meditation. Nothing can beat it. It’s the ultimate experience. I know I might be crazy to release the laughter meditation to the general public. I’m putting my reputation on the line here to share this with you.
Some people who won’t think twice about chugging a six-pack of brew to get wasted (and feel “good”) will dismiss the laughter mediation as bizarre. It’s a shame. And it’s their loss. What a funny world we live in.
But I thought to myself, “Screw it.” The laughter meditation is truly too great to not share with you. If you like, I will create a product (an audio CD) that will lead you through this process and have you rolling on the floor with almost uncontrollable laughter and feeling on top of the world. Let me hear from you if you want this or what your results have been with doing your own laughter meditation.
As an aside, did you of the untold health benefits to laughing? Norman Cousins, in his book “Anatomy Of An Illness” explained how he laughed himself back from death’s door (after suffering from a “terminal” illness) just by watching funny movies, laughing hard, and taking vitamin C.
By Kent Sayre
Author of Unstoppable Confidence
DNS is in my DNA
LIVE! Every Wednesday @ 8pm Eastern / 7pm Central on StrangeLabel.com
Just another WordPress.com site
Join me here on my crazy techincal journey! Disasters will occur
Just another WordPress.com site
Lama Surya Das, the most highly trained American lama in the Tibetan tradition.
Smile! You’re at the best WordPress.com site ever
A great WordPress.com site
ars est celare artem | Reality Hacker | Artisanal Legend Crafter | Feral Scholar | Collarless Dog | Gamecaller | Mytho-Poetic Bricoleur | Labyrinthos Mythologicus Architect | Transgressive Storyteller | Caput Gerat Lupinum
Over a decade of organized stalking, extortion, schemes to defraud, racketeering/murder in aid thereof, in colossal proportion.
its all about life,love,passion,desires,truth
Parapsychology is what's beyond the humans and metaphysics is what's beyond nature, and both define the same thing... God.
Défenseur de la Terre/Defender of the Earth
A new name. A new city. A new life.
SOCIAL ENGINEERING AND PROGRAMMING
The Chocolately, Nutty, Interior of my life and Psychology
Perceptions 0f Reflections ((a backup blog for http://celestialelfdanceoflife.blogspot.com/))...
To every thing there is a season ~
.......................Because Everything Else Just Bites!
Favorites from around the Web
Un Blog de Cine, Musica, Vinos... En 75 palabras aprox.
Dancing With The Elderly- A Hollywood Actress's Day Job
surviving creating instigating
Just another WordPress.com site
my life, my love, my story
Polish girl married to a Hongkonger, based in Hong Kong
Ramblings from a disturbed mind ©2013 Cho Wan Yau
Loving a crippling compulsion....
LIVING LIFE AND TAKING PICS ALONG THE WAY.
A blog of questions and few answers.
The Ultimate Paradox: Depression in Sobriety
ICT Research Training and Consultancy,Agriculture for Youth Development.
because anything is possible with Charisma
Story of a white pearl that turned to ashes while waiting for a pheonix to be born inside her !
Trying to make sense of turmoil
My Personal Blog
Quotes for spiritual enjoyment
A Creative Monkey On How To Find Your Path In Life.
blog de philosophie imprévisible, dir. Jean-Paul Galibert
My seeings and my thinkings
This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees
Changing Our Mindset is the Imperative and Way Forward