Even if initially you could say sternomantia sounds more to superstition, you can look at it from a psychological viewpoint. Breasts are not only native elements, but also the sexual parts of the body. Passion for breast men creates a social pressure on women, who are very sensitive in terms of shape, especially their breast size. Often, a woman with large breasts will be much more open and self-assured than one with small breasts, because, in fact, sexuality plays an important role in human psychology to each.
1. Round breasts, firm size and average: very attractive without being massive, they are assigned women with a sharp mind and hardworking, but do not tend to grow the most in his career, but is rather dedicated to family.
2. Big and round Breasts is said about these women that may have problems with frigidity and although they are so popular with the opposite sex, it is difficult to reach orgasm. However, women with round breasts are very open sexually and always want to try new positions.
3. Breasts in pear form: thus endowed women tend to dominate man and have a strong sense of independence, a strong mind and willing to fight for what they want.
4. Triangular breasts: These women are open-minded and benefit from plenty of sensuality. Sometimes everything seems to do without making an effort and get what they want quickly.
5. Tubular breasts: they are very sexual woman, who loves to dominate her husband and enjoy every moment of life. Just as the shape of the breasts is not very common, the woman who owns will leave a deep imprint in the minds of men whom they conquered.
6. Breasts with high nipples: These describe the dominant women who are very creative and open in nature, which attracts all people around. In general, these are very generous persons.
7. Breasts with small nipples turned inward: there are not too many women who have such breasts. They are calculated and always plays their cards very well, are very hard to fool. They very rarely say what they think, but do not step aside from their partner and are capable to satisfy all fantasies.
The shape of the breasts can indicate certain personality traits of a woman. I’m sure men would not only agree with this theory, but would feel and forced to test it more often!
The shape of a woman’s breast can tell a lot about his character and also about some of its most important characteristics for men.
That is why most men have instinctively shape a woman’s breasts and their subconscious catalog that woman, as taught throughout human evolution, depending on the needs of that man.
And a woman’s breasts can say much more about that woman unless you can be healthy or not a good mother.
According to recent studies in this area, shape and position of a woman’s breasts dictates certain key characteristics about sexuality and how it is that the person that woman.
Round breasted women
Women with round breasts are the most childish of all. I know to be warm but also know and defend their interests well as possible. In life, these women most want to start a family. Sexually, rages harder in bed but once they got confidence in their partner they become unstoppable.
These women are often too shy. They hide from themselves throughout their lives and try to become another person than what they are. On the other hand, are very wild in bed, the only place where true face and figure.
These women are quite safe themselves. True, in a man’s world and help them greatly bust. Proud of their breasts and femininity of giving evidence, all easily obtained by means of seduction. But rather lacking in bed. Do not move and do not give interest, considering that the man should do the work.
Full-breasted women at the bottom
These women suffer from more complex due to the fact that often fail to be satisfied with themselves. But just because these complexes always excel professionally. And once you get to hold a leadership position, become really tough. In bed they love to dominate, like brutal sex and love to their partners until they leave them breathless.
These women live a life almost sexual. On all levels, using the strengths that mother nature has endowed them. It is easy to give because they like to experiment a lot in terms of sexual and they are very safe. In bed but can only give you everything if men are very gifted.
Lower breasted women
These women find that their mission on earth is to make as many children, no matter what it is with man. I love to be mothers and of sexually active are not so. Rather let sexual use of men, just the desire to be seeded.
Breasted women far apart
These women are quite brazen. In life, they love to play with all and all. No stability love nor family life and believes that self-person is most important. Choose their partners in bed on the masses for not designed to have a sex party after that is not fully satisfied.
Breasted women close to each other
These women love to be maintained. They like someone to take care of them permanently and not to worry about anything. But as can be sexual. They like to have sex often good and sometimes with many partners at the same time, considering that their mission in this world is to sexual delight as varied as possible.
These are the main things that should be kept in mind in regard to women’s breasts. The perfect breast does not exist since all breasts are attractive on their own. Therefore, it is only up to the man to decide what he likes in terms of his partner’s boobs. However, the woman should do anything possible as to look well for her man, since we all want to feel extraordinary in the company of the other.
The most important thing is to feel good in your own body. If you are satisfied with your breasts as they are, then this is amazing. However, it is also important to find a man that loves and appreciates you for who you are.
The wheel is a tool for self-discovery. Explore the following list of questions and place your answers on the wheel to discover which direction is your home, the direction you feel closest to. Place a symbol of your choice in the corresponding direction each time you answer yes to one of the questions.
1. Are you a logical person?
2. Are you mentally disciplined?
3. Do you question “why” before acting on someone else’s decision?
4. Do you question authority?
5. Do you enjoy shaking up existing structures?
1. Do you have a sense of oneness with all life?
2. Do you have a personal experience of your relationship to God or Spirit?
3. Are you aware of moments of inspiration?
4. Do you sense shifts in the energy around you?
5. Do you feel drawn to the mysteries of life?
1. Do you have a regular exercise routine?
2. Do you enjoy physical work and using your body?
3. Do you enjoy dancing?
4. Do you like to garden?
5. Do you like your body?.
West – Emotional
1. Are you an emotional person?
2. Are you comfortable expressing your emotions?
3. Do your emotions get you into trouble?
4. Do you remember your dreams?
5. Do you welcome change?
Now look back at your wheel. Do you find yourself drawn to one direction more than the others? How is the balance with the direction directly opposite? Consider this:
People who relate to the South, love the physical realm and feel strongly connected to Mother Earth. They may also love having stones and crystals around them.
Those drawn to the West , the emotions , are often dreamers both awake and asleep. West people are drawn to water and expansive open spaces with room to contemplate and dream. Dreamers can be incredibly productive when they understand how to manifest their dreams.
North people can be very mental and seem to be without emotion ,trusting their mind and ability to figure things out. They can also move quickly from one thought to the next and may be a challenge to keep up with . They can appear very serious, deep in thought, and in an instant, can turn around and poke fun at anything important and serious.
In the East we find the trickster and the wise one often in the same person. East people often have the ability to see energy in and around people and objects. They sense their own spiritual strength and connection.
The following journal exercises are a wonderful way to explore more fully the aspects touched on in the previous exercise.
Journal Exercises -Anodea Judith/Selene Vega The Sevenfold Journey
We begin with an examination of where you are right now. Make it more of a scientific survey, than a judgement of your faults and virtues.
What is your basic form of spirituality?If you don’t have any form of spirituality in your life, do you feel a lack or are you content? Do you think of spirituality as a waste of time?
Is your form of spirituality inherited (i.e. your parents religion) or self-chosen? If self-chosen , what events led to this choosing?
How satisfied are you with the spiritual aspect of your life?
What portion of your life is spent in the practice of your spirituality? Would you like this to be more or less?
What goals would you like to set for yourself spiritually, if any? Is there spiritual programming from a childhood religion that you would like to recover or remove?
What portion of your life is spent in mental activities(reading, writing, thinking, reasoning, solving problems, daydreaming)? Would you like it to be more or less?
How mentally stimulating is your work? Your friendships? Your home life?
How many books do you read in a month? How many hours of TV or other entertainment?
Are you satisfied and confident with your mental abilities?
Are you satisfied with your level of education?
What is your favorite mental activity and what do you get out of it?
Over the course of a month , what emotional states do you spend the most time in (depression, elation, fear joy etc.)?
How emotionally fulfilling do you find your life, your relationships, your work?
what goals would you choose for yourself emotionally (i.e. to feel more confidant, less angry, more patient)?
Take time now to feel your body. Where is it chronically tense, numb, painful? Where does it feel good, full of energy and life, or pleasure?
Go into yourself deeply, exploring without judgement. Write down the places in your body that comes to your attention and what you feel there-both the good and the bad.
As a whole , how do you feel about your body? Do you pay attention to it?
Are you happy with the way it feels and behaves? Is it pleasurable to be in your body?
Does your body feel like excess baggage you have to carry around? Do you have chronic pain , or addictive disorders?
How much time in each week do you give to your body (working out, getting a massage, going for a walk, making love etc.)?
What are you goals for your body (teeth fixed, new clothes, weight loss or gain etc)?
The medicine wheel is a tool you can use whenever you have a question about your life.
Look at the problem from all four directions to find an answer that brings balance to your life.
Read more at the link below
Many drawings on the Sumerian plates show the gods with wings, which were not belonging to the body, but they were accessories of the flight suit, therefore the gods looked like eagles…
This drawing on a Sumerian plate suggests that an Anunnaki / Elohim spaceship is connected to the base on Earth.”The central object … it is more mechanical, more manufactured than natural.Its (( wings )) looks almost exactly like the solar panels which American spacecraft are provided to convert the Sun’s energy to electricity. The two antennas cannot be mistaken. The circular craft … is located between Mars (the six – pointed star) and Earth and its Moon”(Z. Sitchin, The Twelfth Planet). (from weeklyworldnews.com)
WASHINGTON, DC – A noted scientist has just produced proof that the lunar surface was inhabited by intelligent life: a 10-inch angel sculpture embedded in a moon rock.
Geologist Dr. Morris Charles revealed last week that NASA lab workers chipped the angel from one of the rocks brought to Earth by Apollo 11 astronauts 40 years ago, in 1969. Dr. Charles was a NASA scientist himself for 23 years but left the agency in 1987. He still maintains close ties to many of his former colleagues.
“The implications of this figurine are absolutely mind-boggling,” Dr. Charles told reporters. “It means that at one time the moon had an atmosphere conducive to life. And what’s more, it was once home to a sophisticated race of people with a highly refined sense of beauty.”
The angel – a humanoid female with wing-like appendages on her back and long flowing hair – is made of an iron compound found exclusively in the highlands of the moon.
This rules out the possibility that it was dropped by a race of aliens from another planet. It’s been hand polished to a silvery metallic sheen. Based on chemical analysis of the metal, geologists estimate the sculpture to be 200,000 years old which means it was made 170,000 years before the human species appeared on Earth.
It’s been examined by art experts who concur with Dr. Charles’ appraisal of the culture that produced it. “Clearly these beings had a sense of religion that parallels our Christianity. Perhaps they had a Jesus of their own, proving that the important spiritual principles are, in a very literal sense, universal,” said a Washington anthropologist.
Others are not so sure of its religious significance. Dr. Miles Fredericks of New York University countered, “This is just more Christian propaganda. The Sumerians told stories of the Annunaki, winged deities, as far back as 18th century BC. Maybe the Sumerians were visited by these moon beings, who merely modeled the statue after their own image.”
While many ponder the significance of the figure, others are curious about why it has remained a secret for so long. “The artifact has been common knowledge among NASA insiders for years,” said Dr. Charles. “But space agency higher-ups have kept the information highly classified, fearing world-wide panic. It was smuggled out to me by persons who must, for obvious reasons, remain anonymous.”
NASA officially denies Dr. Charles’ allegations. The statue was displayed to photographers and newsmen but is now being held for further study at an undisclosed location.
1. “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” Earl Nightingale
2. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” Ray Goforth
3. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” Thomas J. Watson
4. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” Pablo Picasso
5. “Create experiences that leave you in awe, for these will be the highlights of your life.” Ryan Blair
6. “Failure is not in your vocabulary; rather, you convert all working experiences, be they positive or negative, into fuel for future success.” Anonymous
7. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absense of fear.” Mark Twain
8. “Repetition is the father of learning, I repeat, repetition is the father of learning.” Dwayne Michael Carter
9. “Top Achievers are improvisors, not perfectionists. If you want to create more success in your life you have to move forward not knowing all the answers.” Douglas Vermeeren
10. “Weak people talk and do not act, strong people act and keep quiet.” Eliphas Levi
11. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” Michael Jordan
12. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” Robert Collier
13. “All success in life, whether material or spiritual, starts with the thoughts that you put into your mind every second of every minute of every day. Your outer world reflects the state of your inner world. By controlling the thoughts that you think and the way you respond to the events of your life, you begin to control your destiny.” R. Sharma
14. “The only thing that can stop you is the doubt that you carry in your mind.” Chae Richardson
15. “Unfortunately, there seems to be far more opportunity out there than ability. We should remember that good fortune often happens when opportunity meets with preparation.” Thomas Edison
16. “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.” Dr. APJ Kalam
17. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” Thomas Jefferson
18. “Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always some one to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising to tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires some of the same courage that a soldier needs. Peace has it’s victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. “How you see the world first determines your attitude, and then your attitude determines how the world sees you.” Mark Amend
20. “As soon as you realize that you don’t need anyone to make it in life. That’s your first step towards success.” Vusi Ndlovu
21. “Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” Anonymous
22. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” Napolean Hill
23. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” Michael John Bobak
24. “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” Philippos
25. “There are some things you can’t learn from others. You have to pass through the fire.”Norman Vicent Peale”
26. “Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.” Anonymous
27. “Seek first to understand, then to be understood” Stephen Covey
28. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” Dale Carnegie
29. “When in doubt, act boldly, as if it were impossible to fail. In essence it is.” Steve Pavlina
30. “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” Anonymous
31. “When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
32. “An object at rest tends to stay at rest, an object in motion tends to stay in motion.” Isaac Newton
33. “The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.” Norman Vincent Peale
34. “The great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
35. “Capital isn’t scarce; vision is.” Sam Walton
36. “Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners.” Robert T. Kiyosaki
37. “Nobody talks of entrepreneurship as survival, but that’s exactly what it is.” Anita Roddick
38. “Action generates motivation; not the other way around.” Mark Amend
39. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
40. “I’ve been blessed to find people who are smarter than I am, and they help me to execute the vision I have.” Russell Simmons
41. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” Proverb
42. “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” Nelson Mandela
43. “Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do.” John Wooden
44. “Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” Mark Victor Hansen
45. “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” Vaibhav Shah
46. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” Albert Einstein
47. “Success belongs to those who believe in the power of their ideas.” Michael Irwin
48. “Most of our obstacles would melt away if, instead of cowering before them, we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them.” Orison Swett Marden
49. “When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all of your thoughts breaks their bonds: your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive and you discover yourself to be a greater person than you ever dreamed yourself to be.” Patanjali
50. “The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” Napoleon Hill
By Spencer Lanoue / Source: Inventor Spot
DNS is in my DNA
LIVE! Every Wednesday @ 8pm Eastern / 7pm Central on StrangeLabel.com
Just another WordPress.com site
Join me here on my crazy techincal journey! Disasters will occur
Just another WordPress.com site
Lama Surya Das, the most highly trained American lama in the Tibetan tradition.
Smile! You’re at the best WordPress.com site ever
A great WordPress.com site
Reality Hacker | Artisanal Legend Crafter | Feral Scholar | Collarless Dog | Gamecaller | Mytho-Poetic Bricoleur | Labyrinthos Mythologicus Architect | Transgressive Storyteller | Caput Gerat Lupinum
Over a decade of organized stalking, extortion, schemes to defraud, racketeering/murder in aid thereof, in colossal proportion.
its all about life,love,passion,desires,truth
Parapsychology is what's beyond the humans and metaphysics is what's beyond nature, and both define the same thing... God.
Défenseur de la Terre/Defender of the Earth
A new name. A new city. A new life.
SOCIAL ENGINEERING AND PROGRAMMING
The Chocolately, Nutty, Interior of my life and Psychology
Perceptions 0f Reflections ((a backup blog for http://celestialelfdanceoflife.blogspot.com/))...
To every thing there is a season ~
.......................Because Everything Else Just Bites!
Favorites from around the Web
Un Blog de Cine, Musica, Vinos... En 75 palabras aprox.
Dancing With The Elderly- A Hollywood Actress's Day Job
surviving creating instigating
Just another WordPress.com site
my life, my love, my story
Third culture wife: Polish girl married to a Hongkonger, fresh off the airplane in Ireland. AMWF, lifestyle, culture, food, Asian fashion and a little bit of Cantonese
A Modern Look At Practicing Polyamory / Ethical Non-monogamy
Ramblings from a disturbed mind ©2013 Cho Wan Yau
Loving a crippling compulsion....
LIVING LIFE AND TAKING PICS ALONG THE WAY.
A blog of questions and few answers.
The Ultimate Paradox: Depression in Sobriety
ICT Research Training and Consultancy,Agriculture for Youth Development.
because anything is possible with Charisma
Story of a white pearl that turned to ashes while waiting for a pheonix to be born inside her !
Trying to make sense of turmoil
My Personal Blog
Quotes for spiritual enjoyment
A Creative Monkey On How To Find Your Path In Life.
blog de philosophie imprévisible, dir. Jean-Paul Galibert
My seeings and my thinkings
This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees
Changing Our Mindset is the Imperative and Way Forward